Wiley Reynolds Society
In November 2005, Adopt-A-Family lost a dear friend, Mr. Wiley Reynolds. Mr. Reynolds was the agency’s first “adopter,” and a founding member of Adopt-A-Family’s Board of Directors. He was largely responsible for Adopt-A-Family’s growth and vision. Following his death, then Board Chairman John Castronuovo announced the formation of the Wiley Reynolds Society at the Annual Meeting to honor Mr. Reynolds’ legacy.
The society is comprised of friends of Adopt-A-Family who have historically contributed more than $100,000 and share Mr. Reynolds passion to positively impact the lives of others. Though he is deeply missed by family and friends, his name will always be associated with generosity, and his legacy will live on through the Wiley Reynolds Society Members.
- Mr. & Mrs. Timothy Donahue
- Mr. & Mrs. William Oberlink
- Mr. & Mrs. John Loomis
- Mr. & Mrs. Edward Hennessy
- Mr. John Scarpa
- Mr. & Mrs. Edward Edelman
- Ms. Nancy Kyle
- Mrs. Sara Jo Kobacker
- Mr. Jay Marcus
- Mrs. Nancy Brougher
- Ms. Mary Jo Heller
- Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Parr
- Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Frankel
- Mr. & Mrs. George Michel
- Mr. & Mrs. James Larschan
- Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence Silverstein
- The Celia Lipton Farris & Victor W. Farris Foundation
- Lost Tree Village Charitable Foundation
- Gerstner Family Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- The Mary Alice Fortin Foundation
- J.M. Rubin Foundation
- The Salah Foundation
- The Fortin Foundation of Florida
- Palm Beach Community Trust Fund
- The Lattner Family Foundation
- The Stone Foundation, Inc.
- Cathleen McFarlane Foundation, Inc.
- Lawrence A. Sanders Foundation, Inc.
2016 Award Recipients
Wiley Reynolds Society Acknowledgement of Appreciation – The Hennessy Family
The Crystal Castor Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service – Sherry Hay
Special thanks to our generous sponsor for the 2016 Wiley Reynolds Society Recognition Ceremony: UBS Private Wealth Management
To view photos from the event. Click here.