Are you homeless?
To access Homeless Services call:
The Senator Philip D. Lewis Center Family Homelessness Team
Are you interested in other Adopt-A-Family programming, including affordable housing, homeless prevention services, or afterschool care?
The form below is REQUIRED to be considered for services.
Check below for other community resources in Palm Beach County.
- Abuse Hotline – 1-800-962-2873
- AIDS Hotline – 1-800-352-2437
- AVDA (Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse) 561-265-2900
- Children and Families ACCESS Information Line – 866-762-2237
- Center for Information and Referral 211 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast, Inc
- YMCA Harmony House (Domestic Violence)
- School District Resources
- Highland Elementary – 561-202-0500
- Lake Worth Middle – 561-540-5500
- Lake Worth High School – 561-533-6300
- Bridges at Highland – 561-202-0558
- HEART TEAM – 561-731-2821
Adult, Continuing Education, Employment Services
- Palm Beach State College – 561-868-3350
- Adult Education Center – 561-616-7800
- Career Source Palm Beach County – 561-340-1060 x2318
- The Lord’s Place Job Training Program – 561-494-0125